Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Fly, little birdie"

I've been inspired lately by mixed media art. My favorite medium to work with is Paperclay, but I do love to mix mediums and play with layers too. I've been having a lot of fun making little tutu's and accessories to go along with my pieces.
This little girl is an example of that. I added a little sparkle to her hair bow, vintage mica glitter (heart rating:♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts!) to her bodice and a fun little black fluffy tutu.

To view on ebay, click picture.
Strawberry Pink hair + black tutu = Whimsy Delight!


"Birds of a feather, flock together"

Thanks for stopping by,






Linking to:





3 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such a cute tutu!

Holly Loves Art said...

I love this little girl! Your artwork is so perfectly whimsical! Just adore it!!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh Michelle,
That is the most adorable little girl ever. I also am in love with mica. Love glitter. The tutu is so cute too. I make little dolls from cloth and clothespin dolls too and I always make them tutus and it is so cute! Your work is wonderful, and if I had the money I would be bidding on her right now!! Someday I'll be having you make a custom order for me!! You are so talented!!!!
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...