Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Santa and Snowman Whimsies


My first Santa of 2011. It didn't last long in my Etsy shop! I love making Santa's.


His eyes how they twinkled, his dimples how merry....


his cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry....


the beard of his chin was as white as the snow....


let's not forget his little round belly, that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly!

He has the perfect amount of shimmer, that will light up your Christmas vignette.
He is off to his new home....thanks, M:)


And some Christmas Snowmen.....



they are festive...



and delightful!!


Happy sharing:)!


'Til next time....











WYWW Peony FrameDittle Dattle

12 comments:

Kerri Winder Designs said...

They are all so gorgeous....I love them! Can't wait to see more! X

Fishtail Cottage said...

So adorable!!!!

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh it's so fun here... always! Just love your Santa and Snowman. Precious and so much detail. LOVE love love!
Hugs,
Holly

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

i am so continuously amazed by your talents!!!! i just love everything that you create! you capture such a happy spirit in your art and i thank you for that!!! AMAZING!!!! hugs and a ho ho ho!!!

sue frazier said...

so sweet! thanks for sharing! especially love the snowman!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

You are just SO talented my dear! LOVE!

Unknown said...

How adorable are those little people?!!! So whimsical. :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet Santa! You make awesome treasures!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Deb :)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

wishing you and yours all that is good in the world on this wonderful day of thanks! hugs...

Fishtail Cottage said...

Wanted to let you know that I will be posting your gift on Wednesday! xoxo

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower! I love the Santa and Snowman! Just fab...my goodness, God gave you a "double dose" of talent. Blessings, Tiffany...
Come on over to my blog palace sometimes!

Vicki said...

So nice to meet you! I'm over from Fishtail Cottage. In love with your designs. The Santa and Snowman are precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...