Monday, July 4, 2011

*Happy 4th of July!*

Here in the Pacific Northwest we are having fabulous weather for the 4th of July. It's usually hit or miss around here. For us Summer now begins! We have the deck all set up for a BBQ. Burgers, baked beans, pasta salad, watermelon, chips and spinach artichoke dip (from Costco, nummy!). For dessert we are having "Michelle's Favorite Dessert" that is the name and no one can change it:) lol.
I will be doing a post with the recipe on my blog soon. It's usually a special treat that I have on my birthday in August, but.......maybe I'll have to do it sooner:):):)

Props go to my daughter Casey! She is a wonderful baker!!:)

"Michelle's Favorite Dessert"
Soooooo goooood!!!
So easy too

My mom made "Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad" from
 Ree Drummonds website "The Pioneer Woman".
Delicious!

Happy 4th Everyone!

2 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

Happy 4th too you...
That cake looks delicious... I always want to do an American Flag cake every year and never do... : ) I really need to, just so I can say I finally did... The pasta looks just as delicious..

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I think that cake is wonderful, and your daughter Casey is adorable. Tell her I said congratulations!
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...