Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whats new for Pfatt...

I had a lot of fun making these paper projects for July's Pfatt Marketplace. Some information that didn't get listed on Pfatt is the size of the Paper Cakes. They are little cakes about 4" high and 4 1/2" wide. The Paper Cone is 7" long, the description on Pfatt says 7' long! That's what I get for rushing to submit my information at midnight of the closing date!
Oh well, hope you enjoy:) You can view these on Pfatt by clicking the image or the Pfatt link on the sidebar to the right.


Vintage Paper Cone

Sweet Paper Cake

Shabby Pink Paper Cake

Linking to...




 Enjoy your day,


4 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Hi Michelle~ I am so glad you stopped by my blog today so I could find your darling blog too!!;) Im your newest follower~ Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi! Your creations are just beautiful! I think the circus elephant is my favorite! I'll be following along with you too!

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

I love your creations...just gorgeous!
Blessings ~Wendy

Linda said...

Hi Michelle - Wow... those paper cakes are adorable! I like the cone too.
I bought your circus elephant on ebay for my daughter's b-day in October - I don't know... I am getting very attached to it! I is SOOOO Cute!
I finally finished the bluebirds I was working on ... I'd love you to stop in and take a look. I was really happy with the b-bird in a t-cup!
You take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
Blessings, L

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...